Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some of our best posts from March 2008

Janine and I have been blogging about homeschooling for almost eight years. If you missed some of our early posts, you have missed some of our best thoughts. Here are some highlights from March 2008:

We conducted a few polls in 2008 and posted the Results from our homeschooling polls.

I wrote about The Scary Teacher List.

I shared the Results from our homeschooling polls.

There was lots of buzz in California in 2008 about a court case having to do with homeschooling.  Janine and I were interviewed.  Here's a summary - The interview went well.  Unfortunately the video of our interview no longer works.  (Janine was a bit happy about this.)  We also made the front page news.

I really enjoyed Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams:



He did a great job.  His lecture is probably worth watching every year.

No comments: