Thursday, January 03, 2013

Please send in a post for next week's Carnival of Homeschooling

Please remember to send in a post about homeschooling for the next Carnival of Homeschooling. The Carnival of Homeschooling will be held next week at: NerdFamily Blog.

This will be the 367h edition.

Go here for the instructions on sending in a submission.

As always, entries to the Carnival of Homeschooling are due Monday evening at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

I have a reminder mailing list. If you would like email reminders, please tell me.

2 comments:

Dana Wilson said...

Hi! I am just wondering if there is a schedule posted anywhere of 2013 hosts. I would be happy to host if have open spots. (I have hosted the Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival a number of times so am familiar with the process.) Thanks.

Henry Cate said...

The schedule is posted at:

http://whyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2006/01/schedule-for-carnival-of-homeschooling.html

I update it every couple weeks.

We have a couple dozen hosts who take turns hosting. I used to keep the schedule out for three months, but found that often I'd have to make last minute changes. Now I only post the schedule a couple weeks to a month out.