Thursday, July 05, 2012

Statistics on the traffice for the Carnival of Homeschooling Images

About four years ago our readers selected three images to represent the Carnival of Homeschooling. I set things up so people who wanted to help support the carnival could copy some HTML code to their blog or web site. The image would appear, along with a link back to the carnival.

I renewed my account with PhotoBucket and checked the statistics.

Carnival of Homeschooling

The small image right now averages about 300 downloads a day.

Carnival of Homeschooling
 
The medium image is a touch closer to 650 downloads a day.

Carnival of Homeschooling

And the large image is in the 1200 downloads a day range.

If you want to see the statistics two years ago check out this post.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I find your website very intriguing and interesting. I have a child whom we are considering homeschooling. Can you direct me to an archived article that you have written that speaks to the pros and cons of home schooling.
Thank you,

Aubrey
Editor & Founder of edREPUBLIC

Henry Cate said...

I apologize for taking so long to reponse. Work has been crazy.

What is the age of your child? The issues are different for a five-year-old than a fifteen-year-old.

I haven't found anything that I consider a negative about homeschooling. Since we started 13 years ago we've only found more and more reasons to homeschool.

Good luck with your decision.