Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reminder - send in a post for the next Carnival of Homeschooling

In the past I've aimed for Friday or Saturday to post reminders about sending in an entry to the Carnival of Homeschooling. Phil said earlier reminders would help him. So I'm post some on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and on other weeks I'll do my more typical Friday and Saturday posts.

The next carnival will be held at Po Moyemu--In My Opinion.

As always, entries to the Carnival of Homeschooling are due Monday evening at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Here are the instructions for sending in a submission.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

Oh man, I forgot again. But this time it was the turkey's fault. Makes me sooo sleeeeepy....