Friday, February 29, 2008

A resource for teaching

A friend sent me the URL for Lesson Plans at The Teacher's Corner. I explored the site for awhile. There is an incredible number of resources. For example I may go back to the Printable Sudoku generator. There was a link to Free Printable Maps, like the United States, Europe, and South America. They have a recipe for making Dinosaur Eggs. They have thematic unites; this month's is Chocolate. They have Seasonal Activities and Lesson Plans, for March alone there were about 50.

The Teacher's Corner was launched in 1998. Someone has put a ton of work into this site. This is a great resource for teachers and homeschoolers. I am very impressed.


---------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, online, education

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent resource! Thanks for the link.

Henry Cate said...

It is pretty amazing.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.