Friday, December 12, 2014

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - This Christmas Edition

Lisa is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Golden Grasses.

She starts the carnival with:

------------
My sincere apologies for being a day late with the Carnival of Homeschooling- it's been one of those weeks that has tried my patience, tested my tenacity and caused me to cry, pray and laugh (albiet, at times, hysterically!). Oh, the joys of multi-tasking, working from home, technology and homeschooling. Christmas on line - Christmas baubles

At the end of the day, though, despite the frustrations and the many, never ending tasks, I hope you can say, even if your day or week has gone like mine, that homeschooling is worth it. I hope that you are finding joy and fulfillment in these years of investing in a person. 
------------

Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: