Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - the Winter Edition

Monique is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Living Life and Learning.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
This week I’m hosting the Carnival of homeschooling for the 3rd time. Hooray! I love reading all the entries that I receive and I hope you do as well.
 
I love reading what other homeschoolers are doing so that I can gleam new ideas or solve some of my own problems and get new resources. There’s so many great resources out there and it’s all for free, the problem I have is keeping up with so many blogs.
 
Encouragment
 
We’re getting into the dead and cold of winter, it has been such a cold winter for us here we don’t want to let the kids out. It’s that cold. My dog runs out to use the washroom, and runs right back in. This is my energetic Labrador retriever who would rather play outside than come in. Yes, that’s how cold it is.
 
Which also means that we shouldn’t really have any distractions from homeschooling right? Well, we shouldn’t anyways, but I find myself getting into a homeschooling lull after the holidays so we’re having fun playing board games and enjoying some family time together while the books can wait. Do you get those winter blues after the holidays? Well, perhaps you need some encouragement.
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: