Thursday, August 08, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Summer Time Edition

Monique is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Living Life and Learning.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
We had an unexpected visitor who has been with us the past 2 weeks, my brother!

So we have not done any school in 2 weeks. It was not my plan but the kids are enjoying themselves. We are tending to the garden, and spending a lot of time outdoors. I can already feel the cold starting to seep in. Our summers are so short.

I know that it will be a lot harder to start school back up, but I am definitely enjoying this break.

Everyone has their own reasons for homeschooling – we are accidental homeschoolers, We decided to homeschooling for several months and have always taken it one year at a time. It has worked out for my oldest M1, but we’re just taking it as it goes.
----------

Enjoy!


Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: