Thursday, June 27, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Amazing Superpowers edition!

Cristina is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Home Spun Juggling.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
Mutant and meta-human. Born with it or developed special skills through some accidental event or sheer force of will. Superheroes have this in common: Superpowers. 
  
I've loved comics and cartoon heroes since I was a kid. I always imagined what it would be like to have superhuman skills. Would I fly? Walk through walls? Turn invisible? Becoming a mom and home educator didn't end these flights of fancy. If anything, superpowers are more appealing to a busy homeschooling parent like me. What superpowers would you have?
----------

Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like cartoon heroes, check out Metricworld.net and meet Metric Man. Metric Man teaches K thru 6 the metrics, it's a lot of fun! The kids really do laugh & learn.