Wednesday, March 06, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at SmallWorld.

Sarah starts the carnival with:

----------
Welcome to the Carnival of Homeschooling! I'm glad you're visiting here at SmallWorld at Home. Let me introduce myself for those who are new here. I'm in my 13th year of homeschooling, currently with a 7th grade son and an 10th grade daughter. Our oldest son is finishing his junior year in college. And yes, he was homeschooled all the way through high school.

This week's edition is full of great articles on homeschooling, from precious preschool crafts to serious science for high schoolers. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, put your feet up, and get your weekly dose of articles from around the web. I've thrown in a few photos of the Smoky Mountains in winter just for some added aesthetic pleasure. I sure do love my big backyard!
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: