Monday, March 04, 2013

Some of our best posts from January 2007

Janine and I have been blogging about homeschooling for over seven years. If you missed some of our early posts, you have missed some of our best thoughts. Here are some highlights from January 2007:

In One of the things I love about homeschooling I talk about reading and why I like How to Read a Book.

With In the news Janine writes about the problems of parents trusting their children to complete stranges in the public school system.

In January Janine and I started taking classes to become foster parents.  One starfish at a time is based on a speech I gave about foster care in Toastmasters.

What will the future hold for homeschoolers? is about what kind of impact homeschooled children may have on the future.

No comments: