Thursday, September 27, 2012

We may have a comedian in the family

My older two daughters recently got their learner's permit. Janine and I have talked a bit about getting a third car. My very first car was a F150 pickup truck. I really liked it and it has come up as a possible option for the third vehicle.

Recently my oldest daughter was expressing a hope that we might sell the Camery to her. One of her sisters asked if we would get the pickup. Another sister said that having a pickup might mean that anyone moving would call and ask me to come. I explain that I as I have gotten older my back might stop me from helping out with every move. The first sister said that we could then send my son, who is six-years-old!

At which point my son bent over, put one of his hands on his back and said "My back hurts."

No comments: