Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

The Informed Parent is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling.

She starts the carnival with

----------
Welcome to this week’s edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling. Last week’s invite included a John Taylor Gatto quote. I saw Mr. Gatto speak when we first started homeschooling years ago at Finney Chapel in Oberlin, Ohio . His speech went straight into my heart and has stayed with me and inspired me through the years.

Whether you are just starting down the path of home eduction, in the middle or about to see your children leave the nest, thanks for stopping by. I hope you will visit all the blogs participating in this week’s carnival, find different ways to trust your instincts, follow your heart and enjoy the path your family follows that best meets each of your needs.
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: