Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Wintery Mix

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Janice Campbell - Taking Time For Things That Matter.

Janice starts the carnival with:

----------
As your posts were coming in over the past weekend, the weather seemed busy trying to decide what it wanted to be when it grew up. Friday was clear and chilly, but I woke the next morning to the beep-beep of snowplows. From my 40th floor hotel room, I could see snow blowing sideways, nearly obscuring the bright screens wrapping Times Square just a few blocks south. By the time I boarded a train for home on Monday, we had seen sun, snow, rain, fog, and wind, and the trip home held more of the same.


Looking through your posts, I see a similar variety (though more pleasant, of course), so like the forecasters who opted to predict “wintery mix” instead of trying to be specific from hour to hour, I offer you the Wintery Mix Carnival of Homeschooling. I hope you’ll enjoy it! Thanks to all who contributed.
----------

Enjoy.

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: