Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anyone still having trouble loading the carnival?

A couple people mentioned they were having trouble loading the Carnival of Homeschooling. The browser would get started and then hang, sometimes with a reference to b.scorecardresearch.com.

I did a Google search and found several references saying this was a know problem, that things we put in our template, like Google Analytics often use this server to track when web pages get loaded.

I have cleaned up my template, so I think the problem was fixed. If you have trouble loading the Carnival of Homeschooling, please tell me.

Thanks.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I was having trouble even getting to this page. Sorry.

Henry Cate said...

Sharon, are you able to load now?