Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Wrinkly Superhero Edition

Mama Squirrel is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Dewey's Treehouse. She starts with:

----------
"When I recently expressed to an acquaintance that I was struggling with balancing everything, she asked me what had happened to my Wonder Woman costume. I promptly told her it was a wrinkled mess under my bed, along with everything else I can’t find."-- "Confessions of a Not-So-Super Homeschool Mom," posted at Hearthside Homeschool Reviews...and More!

For those of you struggling to even find your superhero costume, much less iron it or fit into it, this week's Carnival of Homeschooling is for you.
----------

Hop on over and enjoy this week's carnival.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: