Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Celebrating Life

Beverly is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at About Homeschooling.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
I was all set to do a St. Patrick's Day themed carnival, but the events of the week have changed my mind. As I am on the other side of raising my kids, I am so thankful to have had the privilege of raising them and more so to be actively involved in the lives of my grandchildren. We take so much for granted, especially life itself.

A week ago today, a precious little baby boy was born to my son's boss and his wife, their first born child. A mere 6 hours later, sweet little Wren breathed his last breath. We don't know why. My heart breaks for this young couple. It was hard on my son and his wife to attend the services, especially since they're expecting a baby too.

As we mourn the loss of precious little Wren, whom we never met, we reflect on our own precious children and grandchildren. I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I can't imagine life without them. I've invited them to tag along to the carnival so you can meet them. As you meet my grandchildren today, I encourage you to take a moment and reflect on the precious children in your life. Leave a comment and share what's special about each of your children.
----------


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: