Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at The Common Room.

One of the things I am grateful for is that we have so many people willing to help with the Carnival of Homeschooling. Dana of Principled Discovery was going to host this week, but a recent trip to ER precluded that option. The Headmistress stepped in at the last minute volunteering to host! She starts the carnival with:

----------
I haven't submitted a post to the weekly homeschooling carnival in forever- just because I keep forgetting. So when Henry asked me to pitch in at the last moment because the scheduled bloghost couldn't do it, I quickly agreed.
Then, of course, came the part I always struggle with, finding a theme- one nobody else has used, one that is clever, and witty, and preferably has some artistic tie-in so you can choose cool graphics to illustrate your post.
And then I looked at the time and decided that this is just going to be the All About Me Blog Carnival. You can probably figure out why. =)
----------

So pop over and check out this week's Carnival of Homeschooling.


Carnival of Homeschooling



----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: