Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Identity Crisis edition

Mama Squirrel is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Dewey's Treehouse. She starts with:

----------
"We were happily learning at home, things were going wonderfully, and I had absolutely no doubt that we were doing just what we were meant to be doing.
"Then like many other moms, I joined a local support group so that I could meet up with other like minded moms and learn from their experiences. Learn I did! There were so many great ideas and books that I had never heard of, different learning philosophies and schedules and children that were way ahead of mine. I wanted to suck up all of their knowledge and I wanted to know how I could be just like all of them. That's right...it was like having an identity crisis."--Whose Homeschool Life Are You Leading?, by BChsMamaof3 at the Huber Hof Academy.
----------

Are you struggling with your identity as a homeschooler? Then check out this week's carnival. (If you are happy with your identity, still drop by and check out the carnival.)


Carnival of Homeschooling



----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: