Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am too distracted - the Carnival of Homeschooling is up

Each time the Carnival of Homeschooling is hosted I use a check list of ways to promote the carnival. I send out an email to people who like to be informed and help get out the word. I update Blog Carnival. I update my sig file. And I post about it on our blog.

Some how this morning I skipped the last step. (Recently I've been feeling a bit old. I hadn't expect have senior moments for another decade or two.)

So this is late:

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Tami's Thoughts and Views. She interleaves photos for a recent family bake off with the many entries to the carnival.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education

No comments: