Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm doing the Mr. Mom thing again

Janine left early this morning for a family reunion in Canada. Her mother's side of the family is getting together. Janine is meeting up with her sister and brother to attend the reunion. She'll be back late Monday evening. Of all the children, the 22-month-old foster boy seems the sadest. Once this morning he just started crying.

With Janine gone I'm doing the Mr. Mom thing again. I don't think it will be so bad this time. The older two girls are very helpful. Janine jokes about them being our house elfs.


----------
Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

I love the appreciation my hubby has when I return from leaving him home alone with the kidos. :)

He does a pretty great job and I try my best not to comment on the mess.

I'm sure you'll do great and the kids I'm sure will enjoy their time with dad.

Henry Cate said...

Thanks. Things went well. It helps that our daughters are pretty good kids and helpful.

But it is nice to have Janine back.