Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wish me luck

My wife left this morning with our older two girls for a church camp. They'll be back in 151 hours, the target is Friday evening around 7:00 PM. I'll be home most of the week with our seven year old, and the 21 month old foster care boy.

The seven year old isn't much work. Mostly I need to make sure she is fed. She is fairly self suficent.

The foster care boy is a lot more work. He is a poor eater. He can be hungry, but you have to almost trick him to get him to eat. He pester people to play with him. It is hard for me to get any work done. And he is still scratching people at times. He is a pretty good guy in general, but Janine has been carrying about 95% of the load. It will be different for me to carry 100% for the next 151 hours.


----------
Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: