Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lorenzo - the flying frenchman

My father's parents had an Arabian horse ranch. They raised horses as a side business. I think they probably turned a profit, but given the amount of hours they put it, it was probably like five dollars an hour. Still getting paid to do something you love is a blessing.

Once my family moved to California we spent many weekends at the ranch. My grandmother loved to tell us there was "something we hadn't seen before." It might be a baby horse, baby chickens, another new animal, or something new they had done to the ranch. We'd ride the trails near their place. As a teenager I could ride bareback for miles.

I am totally blown away by Lorenzo the Flying Frenchman:




You can find the same video with larger resolution here.

Just amazing.


----------
Technorati tags: horse, Lorenzo, Flying, Frenchman

No comments: