Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A few selections from Reddit.com

I enjoyed Barbara Reinhold suggestions on how to Hire Great People: 10 Simple Rules.

Warren Buffett enumerates some of the reasons he is investing in other currencies: Why I'm not buying the U.S. dollar. I liked his story of Squanderville and Thriftville. I don't have a crystal ball, but I do think we are in for some hard times. I disagree with his solution, more government red tape is not the answer. Countries will figure out how to game the system. The answer is people need to save more, invest more and cut back on frivolous purchases.

The LEGO Brick turned 50 yesterday. There is a list of facts about Legos. I was surprised to learn there are 55,600 LEGO videos on YouTube.

(Hat tip: reddit.com)


----------
Technorati tags: Hire people, Warren Buffett, Lego

No comments: