Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some good carnivals this week

Work has been hectic. This is a catch up post to promote some of my favorite carnivals.

Brian Dunbar hosted this week's Carnival of Space at Space For Commerce. My wife isn't that interested in space. I did read her Brian's excert of Space Cynics' post - "I've done my job." To enter a post for the next carnival, go here before the 18th.

Dana hosted the 9th Carnival of Principled Government at Principled Discovery. Dana is looking for other people to take turns hosting the carnival. Hosting a carnival is a great way to get more exposure for your blog. If you are interest, drop her a note. To enter a post for the next carnival, go here before the 22nd.

The Carnival of Education, week 127, is up at The Education Wonks. This is one of the oldest carnivals around. I think it is the first one I read. To enter a post for the next carnival, go here before the 17th.

The Carnival of Family Life is up at The Expatriate's Kitchen. Entries are due by the end of today, if you are interested in entering a post, go here.


----------
Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: