Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More items from Judy Aron

Judy says: "This is a wonderful short film about nurturing individuality. It presents a great case for homeschooling, or being able to choose how you educate your children. I enjoyed this lovely presentation." It is a good film.

Are Your Children Crazy? - This was depressing. Dr. Jane Orient examines the federal government's push to fix "mental health." If the government does the kind of job it has done with education, we'll soon all be crazy. I thought Dr. Orient's comparison of boy lambs to little boys to be very powerful.

Judy sent me some text that appears to have been from this web site on A Thomas Jefferson Education. I've heard of the book, but haven't read it. I've added it to my list of books to check out.

Judy found a great web site on folding projects. The Buildings of the World is pretty amazing. Should keep children busy for hours.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, children, education, , , ,

No comments: