Friday, March 31, 2006

What is your favorite part of vacations?

I am trying to support the Carnival of Kid Comedy. All this week I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something humorous my daughters have done recently. They have been off in Nevada with my wife helping some friends for the whole week, so I've had to think back over time.

About four years ago my wife and I took our daughters, and a niece, to Hawaii. We were there for the typical seven days. We went to several beaches, the Honolulu Zoo, and the Polynesian Cultural Center. We did some shopping. We did several normal tourist things.

After we returned home we asked our daughters what was their favorite part of the trip. They all responded that they enjoyed swimming. Intrigued we asked which beach. They said "Not the beach, the pool." We spent all this money, and the part of the trip they enjoyed most was the pool at the rental.


----------
Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: