Tuesday, June 04, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Notes from a Homeschooling Mom.

The carnival starts with:

----------
So it was my turn to host the Carnival of Homeschooling, I was so very excited, as I am officially a veteran homeschooling having recently graduated my second and last child from homeschooling.  She attended a homeschool-hybrid program for the Arts and some literature, and did the rest of her academics at home.  So anyway, I was soooo giddy from the sheer glut of all the submissions coming into my email box, but didn't open too many of them right away, because I was still planning the graduation party, so my attention was directed elsewhere.

Well, I can tell you that looks are deceiving,  because when I did start digging into the submissions, I found a big-ole-mess of spam.  Now correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think us homeschoolers need to read a dozen posts from nanny services on how to keep in-laws from babysitting, or summer activity suggestion.  (If I'm wrong, let me know and I will add them in.)  I also don't think our main focus here is creating a professional looking garden, from a gardening website.  Perhaps these guys need to find the appropriate carnivals to participate in.
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: