Wednesday, April 03, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Parenting

Karen is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Homeschool Atheist Momma Blog.

Karen starts the carnival with:

----------
If you are like me, you look forward to this carnival because so many different homeschooling parents get together and share their wisdom, their activities, their queries, their homeschool world, and their passions with us! It is like a big, wonderful coffee klatch! We get to be the lucky recipients of all of that goodness all in one location! I am delighted to present this week's carnival to you.

Many THANKS to the Cate Family for creating this carnival.

So, please Friends, grab your coffee, tea, or favorite beverage and settle in for some good reading and good fun.

I think of homeschooling as an extension of, as a part of, parenting. I don't even know how to separate the two! So I find, on my blog, that many of my posts are more parenting than homeschooling at times, and more homeschool than parenting at others! This week I am happy to present some wonderful blog offerings to you.
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: