Monday, May 16, 2011

Humor - Texting for seniors

I'm getting to the point where I may have to learn some of these. 

From Dan Galvin's Thought For The Day mailing list:
----------
Jim recently got a spiffy new phone and has enjoyed the new world of texting, but sometimes being a bit confused by the abbreviations used, he sought out this useful dictionary of codes for seniors and thought it appropriate to share with others.  Happy texting in shorthand!

 ATD: At The Doctor's

 BTW: Bring The Wheelchair

 BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth

 CBM: Covered By Medicare

 CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center

 FWIW: Forgot Where I Was

 FYI: Found Your Insulin

 GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!

 GHA: Got Heartburn Again

 IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?

 LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out

 LWO: Lawrence Welk's On

 ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up

 WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?

 WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil

 LMGA: Lost My Glasses Again

                       -From the internet
                        Submitted by Jim Berry

No comments: