Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Cartoonist's Desk

This week's is up at Carnival of Homeschooling at Home Spun Juggling. She often posts fun comics of family life and homeschooling. She built the carnival around how she creates her comics. She starts with:

----------
For this carnival, I thought I would let everyone take a peek over my shoulder as I draw my comic strips for this week. This is a long one, so grab your tea or coffee and make yourself comfortable!

Inspiration.
Where do I get my ideas? Life! My comics start with the day to day adventures I experience. I often remember anecdotes that happened several years ago. Although some may not have been funny when they happened, I've learned to see the humor in these old crises. As Carol Burnett said, "Comedy is tragedy plus time."
----------

To learn more about how she creates comics, hop over and check out the carnival.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: