Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool's Day

It looks like Rush Limbaugh got caught by an early April Fool's joke. I was listening to talk radio this morning on the way to Baby Bop's preschool activity. Rush mentioned this news story:


Global Warming Activist, Journalist, Perish in Antarctica


When I got back from preschool, I googled to get more information. Low and behold, it was a parody.

I should have realized earlier by some of the details, like...

"He kept talking about when they 'get down to chili', and I thought they were talking about the order in which they would consume their food supplies", Mrs. Schneider recounted. "I had no idea they were talking about Chile, the country from which you usually fly or sail in order to reach Antarctica."



Oh, and just in case you missed it, my School-Homed? post was also a parody, even if it was, at times, too true to be funny.


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education

No comments: