Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The Spring Edition

Sisterlisa is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at The HomeSpun Life.

She starts with:

----------
I am hostessing the Carnival of Homeschooling this week and will be having many homeschool parents and potential homeschool parents visiting my blog. The last time I hosted the carnival I offered cyber coffee to those arriving, however I don't have any brewed this time. My apologies. I had planned to have the carnival ready earlier in the morning, but since when does our schedules actually stay on track all the time? And to top it off, my browser kept closing, stalling, and jumping around. I think there are ants in it's pants. So I compiled this post in notepad. :P So, without further adieu, The March 30th Homeschool Carnival! (For those who submitted to the carnival, please swing over to get a graphic to announce the carnival here at Why Homeschool)
----------

Enjoy!


----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

1 comment:

Lloyd said...

It's not such a bad idea after all. I don't have the big picture, in terms social impact, but I find this trend of benefit for everybody, as long as this comes with predetermined teaching standards.
The child's environment and study space is highly important and the benefits of such a system are proven in history.

Lloyd,
publisher
officedeskreviews