Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up - The House Fever Edition

Amanda is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at The Daily Planet.

She starts with:

----------
It seems this winter is dragging out as long as it can! I know its still February, but its almost March and that means its time for winter to hit the road! Being the lover of hot weather and sunshine that I am, I have house fever! Which is cabin fever except I don’t live in a cabin. But there are definitely plenty of things to keep me busy waiting for this winter to finish out!
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling



----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

1 comment:

California Home Schooling said...

Great post, actually is this a poem?