Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reminder - send in a post for the next Carnival of Homeschooling

Sherene will be hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling next week at Norfolk Homeschooling Examiner.

As always, entries to the Carnival of Homeschooling are due Monday evening at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Here are the instructions for sending in a submission.

Carnival of Homeschooling



----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

2 comments:

ChristineMM said...

What is your Twitter name? I couldn't find you by a search on your real name. Are you going to put a sidebar tool thing on your blog to share your latest Twitter tweets?

Henry Cate said...

I'm not sure why Twitter doesn't find me. I just checked my profile and it has my name as: "Henry Cate" and I couldn't find myself. My Twitter name is: "hcate3."