Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I think a flood may be coming

My goal is to blog a couple posts each day. Unfortunately work has been more hectic recently. Over the last several months the rate has been much lower.

Oft times Saturdays have still been productive, once or twice I've written about ten posts on a Saturday.

We're taking it pretty easy for the Thanksgiving weekend. We're staying home, with a trip to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner.

Our current schedule is to do a couple hours of "Spring cleaning" each morning and whip the house into shape. Things become a bit disorganized with some construction. We've taken care of the easy stuff, now there is the tedious processing of individual items, trying to find a place for everything, instead of stacks of boxes.

After cleaning the house, the girls and I will be watching an episode of Babylon 5. We are half way through the second season.

I'll be working three to four hours each day. I have a project that I'd like to have wrapped up before the end of the year.

But this still leaves tons of time to read blogs, and write posts.

My guess is over the next couple days I could write another twenty to thirty posts. So be ready for the flood.


----------
Technorati tags: life, work

No comments: