Saturday, March 08, 2008

Learning when the latest Carnival of Homeschooling is up

Diamond to Be asked on the schedule for the Carnival of Homeschooling:

"I enjoy the COH, and I would love to post the current carnival at my blog each week. Do I need to keep an eye on the schedule to do that? Or is there an easier way? ..."

I can think of two options:

1) Send me an email asking to be added to the Carnival of Homeschooling weekly notification mailing list. (You can get my email address from my profile.) Each week I send out an email to people who have asked to be notified when the carnival is up. I am always happy to add more.

2) You can go to the Carnival's homepage at Blog Carnival. From there you can click on "Feature this canrival on your blog...." which will allow you to select some options and then Blog Carnival will generate some HTML which you can add to your BlogRoll. Then each time you look at your blog you'll see where the latest carnival is being hosted. See our blogroll for a sample.


Does anyone know of any other options? Thanks.



----------
Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,

No comments: