Monday, October 22, 2007

I finished the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin

I like DailyLit. They provide an amazing service. They deliver books via email in manageable chunks.

I started the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin early in June. I just finished it. Getting an email every weekday has made it very manageable.

If you have always wanted to read a classic, but have been intimidated by the size of some of these books, try DailyLit. You can see the books they have available here.

I love to read Science Fiction. For my next book I've signed up to read From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne.


----------
Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

LOL how cool! I didn't know books could come like that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Mrs. C

Idaho Dad said...

I need this... I find myself spending too much time on the computer at night, reading and writing, preparing for the next day's lessons, etc, and when bedtime rolls around for me, I'm just too tired to read a book. My head hits the pillow and I'm out. Thanks for the link!