Thursday, July 05, 2007

I have finished The Art of War by Sun-Tzu

I wrote three weeks ago about DailyLit. Using their service I have just finished The Art of War by Sun-Tzu. DailyLit made it easy to read. A couple pages came via email every weekday. I read the email when I had time. Each selection was always a manageable chunk.

The DailyLit Blog shows that they are continuing to add new features.

I have signed up for the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.

If you haven't check out DailyLit, go here to see the wide selection of books you can get via email, or RSS.


----------
Technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Thanks for the tip about Daily Lit.

Henry Cate said...

You are welcome.

I think DailyLit is a great service.

It is amazing what is on the internet.

Consent of the Governed said...

Thanks for the tip Henry - I think I might just give this a try for some books I have been meaning to read..