Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Request for submissions for the first Anniversary edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling

I apologize for any confusion from my previous post.

There will be a Carnival of Homeschooling next week. It will be the first year anniversary. In some ways it is hard to believe that the carnival has been going for almost a full year.

Please consider submitting a post about homeschooling.

As always submissions are due Monday evening at 6:00 PM PST. Here are the instructions.

Technorati tags: homeschooling, homeschool, home school, home education, parenting, children, education,


groovyoldlady said...

Hiho! Groovy here...I've added you to my faves.

We're on our second round of homeschooling. The first two kiddos are grown and gone and the current niƱas are 5 and 7. It's a wonderful adventure! Come see my family-friendly blog too by clicking on my user name.


denise said...

I've posted an article on my blog, and also mentioned the carnival at: http://www.thehomeschoollibrary.com/
Looking forward to a great birthday party for the CoH!