Monday, June 19, 2006

Remember - Site Meter is your friend

I was reminded just now that the blogosphere is still evolving and changing. After my post this morning about the funny search patterns which led readers to our blog, it was interesting to find a surprise using Site Meter.

Site Meter tracks where readers were before they clicked through to your blog. Today someone came from The Dad Daily, from this post.

For me the interesting thing is The Dad Daily is a mixture of general ranking systems (like digg and reddit ) with a focus of issues relating to fathers. This is a new (to me) feature or service in the blogosphere that reminds me how the nature and uses of blogs are still changing and growing.

I look forward to seeing more interesting ideas on how to use blogs and the internet. We sure live in interesting times.


----------
Technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.