Wednesday, February 18, 2015

This month's Carnival of Homeschooling is up: Homeschool Mom Pet Peeve


Constance is hosting the February edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling at her blog Cosmopolitan Cornbread.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
Years ago on my old blog, I went on a little rant one day. I was in a mood, and I had seen a comment on facebook that really set me off, and I shared my frustrations on my blog.

It prompted a ton of hilarious comments, and I thought I would share my outburst here for your enjoyment:
As you are all aware, I am a homeschool mom. I have to share that I have a “pet peeve.”
I read lots of e-mails, messages, articles and such every day. Can I tell you that there is little that drives me more nuts than someone talking about…
…there trip to the store and how they had to drag there kids with them and blah, blah, blah…
----------

Check out the carnival to find out exactly what is her pet peeve.  (Though you may already know.)

Enjoy.

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: