Monday, October 27, 2014
Things I like about homeschooling by Baby Bop
Dictated by Baby Bop (our 8 year old son) to his mother (Janine).
I like homeschooling because…
1. I can make a lot more friends this way.
[I guess he doesn't worry about socialization.]
2. On holidays, we do special things.
3. I can build a lot more awesome stuff.
4. I can read the books I want.
5. I can play with my stuffed animals a lot more.
6. I can study about dinosaurs and classical music. (ps. I love dinosaurs).
7. I like to clean the kitchen.
[This one surprised me a little.]
8. I like homeschool co-op, choir, play practice, and park day.
9. I like that our violin teacher comes to our house in the middle of the day.
10. I like to make up sentences. (ps. It is really fun to do so).
[Note: to encourage writing, I have Baby Bop draw pictures and write what ever he wants. I then correct what he as written and praise what he has done correctly.]