Thursday, August 21, 2014

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Homeschool Lives, Homeschool Places

Janice is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Janice Campbell - making time for things that matter.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
Those of you who have been reading this blog for awhile may be startled to see a completely new look. I’ve been wanting to do a little housekeeping for awhile– the previous theme has been up since 2007 or so, and was getting a bit long in the tooth. I was finally pushed into the update by suddenly having the blog lock up and refuse to let me log in for a week or two.

My son was able to fix it (hurrah for homeschooled software developers who still take time to fix mom’s website when there’s a desperate need!), but the theme was apparently part of the problem, so it had to go. The current theme isn’t the final design, but I’m hoping that will be up soon.
----------

Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: