Thursday, July 31, 2014

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - So You’re Thinking of Homeschooling Edition

Monique is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Living Life and Learning.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
As we head into August, parents are starting to think about school again if they were off for the summer break. Parents may also be thinking about the possibility of homeschooling as well. This is definitely the perfect place to be for that.

I remember the first year we started homeschooling, I read everything I could get my hands on about it and just let everything sink in. There’s so much good information out there in books that it can get overwhelming. Once I found homeschooling blogs, I was on information overload. But I love them. You get to see what real homeschoolers are doing and how not everyone has it all together.
----------


Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: