Wednesday, October 16, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - Fall is in the Air!

Jamie is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at momSCHOOL.

She starts the carnival with:

----------
As I’m sitting down to put together this October 15th Edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling, I glance out my window and see the beginning signs of fall. The leaves on the trees around my home are turning those beautiful well-known shades of red,orange, purple, and even yellow. Though Spring is my very favorite time of year, fall is equally amazing. The beautiful colors, scents of baked goodies, apple picking, pumpkin carving, and the oh-so-fun hayrides. Each is guilty of making incredible memories that last for a life time. So, as this beautiful season commences, I’d love to encourage each of you to be grateful. Grateful for the opportunity to experience the richness of another fall, and the blessings of freedom to homeschool. So, without further ado… let’s get to the goodies…
----------

Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: