Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up - reflections on being a Home School Dad

Dave is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Home School Dad.

He starts the carnival with:

----------
Hello and welcome in to the Carnival of Homeschooling #399. This year is a kind of Home School sabbatical for our family. I am starting a full time job next month, and my wife will continue to work outside the house for what we hope is one more year. Our 6th grader and 2nd grader will be attending public school this year, and our 9th grader will continue her studies at home through an on-line curriculum. I have hosted this carnival 1/2 dozen or so times over the last 5 years and have been a regular contributor and reader of the carnival as well. In between posts today, I plan to share some thoughts on my time as a Home School Dad.

Before I begin I'd like to thank all of those participating in today's carnival, especially those who sent encouraging notes to me with their submissions. I'd like to thank 4 contributors by name for their special encouragement. I will do so by kicking off this carnival with their submissions.
----------

Drop by and wish Dave the best as he transitions to another full time job.

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: