Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This week's carnival is up: No two are alike

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Notes from a Homeschool Mom.

The carnival starts with:

----------
Whenever I host a Carnival of Homeschooling, I read the posts and they come in and try to see how they may tie in together- to see if a theme may emerge. This time I found less similarities than in previous issues. To me, this shows how homeschooling has evolved since I began 10 long years ago. Back then, every homeschooler I met was an Evangelical Christian, and homeschooling mostly for religious reasons. This made me stand out because while I am Christian, I wouldn't call myself Evangelical, and I was homeschooling out of what I felt was necessity.

Personally, I find comfort in the diversity that has evolved in the homeschooling community, and would like to celebrate in this edition of The Carnival of Homeschooling.
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: