Thursday, October 11, 2012

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

Dave is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at Home School Dad.

He starts the carnival with:

------------
First of all, sorry I'm late. It is early Thursday morning here in Illinois as I put the finishing touches on this carnival. It is so early Thursday morning that it is late Wednesday night in California. I hoped to have this ready on time, but I ran into so many deadlines this week that someting had to give. With that said, let's get Carnivalizing!

I think it is pretty comical that I am hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling this week even though I have been not posting consistently about home schooling or anything for the past few months. I signed up for this week's spot months ago long before I started working full time and taking a class along with regular regimen of home educating.

I am so busy it is easy for me to imagine looking like this . . .
------------

And Dave shows a picture of Charlie Brown being stressed.


Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: