Thursday, May 17, 2012

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is up

Katherine is hosting this week's Carnival of Homeschooling at No Fighting, No Biting!

She starts the carnival with:

----------
This week is my 3rd time hosting the carnival of homeschooling and it also happens to be the 333rd carnival, started over 6 years ago. If I think about what I was doing on that very first day the Cate family published this weekly collaborative resource, it was, of course, homeschooling. My two oldest children were just learning how to read and write the most simple of book reports and I was also coping with a toddler and expecting baby #4.

Today we have our oldest child in Catholic school, are homeschooling four of the others and still have a toddler underfoot. But it won't always be like this, in another 6 years I will have graduated two children and the youngest will be finishing 3rd grade.

But we must focus on what today asks of us and so...
----------

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: